Traditional online marketing is becoming obsolete. Reputation is what matters now as 97% of people 18 to 35 search online for reviews about businesses. It doesn’t matter how much someone spent on a website or pay-per-click or SEO if you search for their business and they have a 3 star rating on yelp. If businesses don’t have any reviews or bad reviews, or just aren’t being proactive in marketing their reviews.
Make up to 1k per sale in commission with residual payments up to 50% of the monthly billing, typically $500 a month.
We will provide training, sales presentations, sales scripts, as well as leads for the sales person to learn the products and how to sell them effectively as well as leads for them to call upon. Almost every business is a potential customer.
Own Your Social is seeking motivated individuals who would like to sell reputation marketing services consisting of video marketing, reputation CRM, Social Media, Website, Pay-per-click and SEO. As a Reputation Consultant you will have the opportunity to help individuals and organizations achieve higher levels of success by increasing their reputation online and optimizing their online presences. Studies show that increasing your star rating by a ½ a star can increase sales by 19%, that is HUGE!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Making outbound prospecting calls to potential clients.
– Qualifying leads and setting appointments for demos.
– Conducting in-depth needs assessments of potential clients.
– Conducting Presentations for potential clients
– Providing product demos to qualified prospects.
– Asking for referrals from prospects and clients.
– Demonstrating features and providing presentations to potential clients.
– Quoting prices and preparing paperwork for orders.
– Overcoming technical and business objections of potential clients
– Documenting communications with potential customers.
– Ongoing client maintenance, upselling clients to additional services
– Phone Skills
– Web Conferencing Software (GotoMeeting, Webex, Uberconference)
– Google Drive
– Google Docs
– Powerpoint / Keynote / Google Slides
– Calendar Software