The Social Media Analyst will leverage their social media savvy to manage customers social media presence. As a Social Media Analyst you will have the opportunity to help individuals and organizations achieve higher levels of success by increasing their social media presence and help build their customer lists and run targeted promotions more effectively.
Since more and more commerce is increasingly derived from the correct usage of social media, this opening is reserved for candidates who specifically possess an intimate familiarity with all forms of social media. We want skilled writers who can produce persuasive blog posts, select the highest quality content from around the web to share on behalf of our clients, and media-savvy individuals who easily tailor their writing to a variety of mediums. If you can do that and easily navigate the increasingly complicated world of social media, then we’ll do our best to teach you about the wide array of online marketing services we offer our clients.
Social Media Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Develop initiatives that encourage greater engagement from our clients’ social media networks that may span across sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and others
- Coordination and execution oversight of social media initiatives across our clients
- Engage and motivate online influencers
- Increase community awareness of our clients
- Help develop and be a key contributor to our social media strategies
- Monitor, track and analyze all client social media properties
- Facilitate online conversations and events to make sure conversation and content are engaging and relevant
- Light graphics work using tools such as Canva
This opportunity allows you to work from anywhere with a reliable fast internet connection and a phone. This is a great opportunity for people who need flexibility in their work location as well as their hours.